Linux Eclipse with WICED SDK: how to setup?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I set up Eclipse to work with the WICED SDK on Linux?

I have SDK 2.2.0 working just fine on Linux from the commandline, including building and flashing sample apps.  I also have Eclipse ("IDE for C/C++", Luna SR2) working fine (can build Linux native apps for example).  But I am really not sure how to put the two together so as to get an experience similar to the Windows WICED IDE.

Thanks!

I'm sorry if this has been answered before or is somewhere in the docs.

0 Likes
1 Solution
VikramR_26
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 10 comments on KBA

Hi Alex,

You can refer here, Re: importing Wiced SDK into eclipse in linux.

How to bring a WICED SDK into Eclipse

No worries this has been discussed on the WiFi SDK, for WICED Smart SDK as well kindly follow the same steps..

NOTE : For 64 bit linux there are some issues that the test  team has reported for WICED Smart SDK.

Also you would not be able to use the SmartDesigner feature with this. We should have a linux installer at the earliest.

Thnx

vik86

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
VikramR_26
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 10 comments on KBA

Hi Alex,

You can refer here, Re: importing Wiced SDK into eclipse in linux.

How to bring a WICED SDK into Eclipse

No worries this has been discussed on the WiFi SDK, for WICED Smart SDK as well kindly follow the same steps..

NOTE : For 64 bit linux there are some issues that the test  team has reported for WICED Smart SDK.

Also you would not be able to use the SmartDesigner feature with this. We should have a linux installer at the earliest.

Thnx

vik86

0 Likes