Is it possible to disable ble stack

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to disable the ble stack and all ble functionality from within the application and enable it again after performing an servicing an interrupt. The reason for this is I have an interrupt that's missing pulses due to what I assume is the ble stack. I checked this by not using any of the ble functionality and simply having my application consist of an interrupt that counted pulses. I was able to count 60 pulses at 5Khz, something I just wasn't to archive with the ble active.

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
3 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I'm fairly certain that this is not possible on the BCM2073XS Devices.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

is there anything I can do to archive so emulate disabling it? can I give my interrupt higher priority? is it possible to get access to the interrupt register directly and count get the number of times a pulse triggers the interrupt?  

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to get my interrupt to run reliably by not running the fine timer, putting a zero in the cfg for the fine timer seems to have stopped issues I was having and I was able to get my interrupt to count over 200 pulses at frequencies upwards of 2kHz

0 Likes