How to implementing LNP profile

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Team,

Can we use SDK1.0.1 to support LNP profile,

Does It only need to modify the GATT table
0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,

Copy that, thanks for your comments!

I will try and reply to my customer, thanks.

Hello Frank,

I confirmed with that there should be not be a problem developing a Location and Navigation profile using our current SDK. In fact, Location and Navigation is under consideration for inclusion as a sample application within the next version of the SDK.

Meanwhile, we are recommending that you use the "Running Speed and Cadence" application within the SDK as an example to develop a Location and Navigation application.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog
I will look into this with the software team and see whats involved in integrating the GATT based Location and Navigation profile into the Broadcom WICED SDK.
0 Likes
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog
Hello Frank,

I confirmed with that there should be not be a problem developing a Location and Navigation profile using our current SDK. In fact, Location and Navigation is under consideration for inclusion as a sample application within the next version of the SDK.

Meanwhile, we are recommending that you use the "Running Speed and Cadence" application within the SDK as an example to develop a Location and Navigation application.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,

Copy that, thanks for your comments!

I will try and reply to my customer, thanks.

Hello Frank,

0 Likes