How to change the GATT database after init (bleapp_set_cfg) ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RuCh_2181101
Level 3
Level 3
5 likes given First like received First like given

Hi Sir,

We have a request that need to change the GATT database after the bleapp_set_cfg.

After checking the API and discussion area but no answer be found.

Could you have any suggestion and comment for changing the GATT database after bleapp_set_cfg ?

Best Regards,

Rush Chen

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

I spoke to the developers about this yesterday and it appears that an untested/unsupported sample exists which you can use as a guide/reference to accomplish what you are trying to do.

Within the attached archive file, you will find an application which transitions between 2 GATT databases every 30 seconds.

Again, we did not test this much, but essentially when LightBlue receives indication that database has changed it disconnects and then performs full discovery when reconnected.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

Did you have a chance to review this thread? WICED Smart BCM92073X GATT DB Operation

0 Likes

Dear Sir,

I had review this thread before. But these API can operate the attribute (local or remote) value only , but these APIs does not change/re-define  attribute.

For example, if we want to add new service in GATT database in run time, how can we do ?

Best Regards,

Rush Chen

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

I spoke to the developers about this yesterday and it appears that an untested/unsupported sample exists which you can use as a guide/reference to accomplish what you are trying to do.

Within the attached archive file, you will find an application which transitions between 2 GATT databases every 30 seconds.

Again, we did not test this much, but essentially when LightBlue receives indication that database has changed it disconnects and then performs full discovery when reconnected.