Hello-Sensor and clients randomly dis-connection.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

===

SDK: 2.1.1

Tag: 920737.

app: hello-sensor connected with 4 handset

firmware size ~ 30KB.

===

Description:

We base on Hello-Sensor to implement multi-client (= 4) to connect with 1 sensor device)

in plan_air_create()

{

blecm_ConMuxInit(4);

blecm_enableConMux();

blecm_enablescatternet();

}

Problem:

1th handset connect to device is ok but after 2nd handset tries to connect with device,
it will be randomly disconnected and I print its role  as client.dev_info[con_index].role == SLAVE
(is it correct or should be MASTER?) and the disc reason is 0x8 (what does it mean?)

Possible casue:
- whether or not that some in each connection link,
what is appropriate timing by using bleprofile_SendConnParamUpdateReq.

-  if device is not as master, do i need to get rid of blecm_enablescatternet() call when in create() function.

-  920737 tage can not perform slave to multi-client without putting a master in between.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Within our implementation, we can support 2 Clients connecting to one slave, but not more.

I think we already answered this and the disc reason question here in your other post: Re: Hello-Client multi-master connection failure.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Within our implementation, we can support 2 Clients connecting to one slave, but not more.

I think we already answered this and the disc reason question here in your other post: Re: Hello-Client multi-master connection failure.

0 Likes