Can not write a new project to the kit.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello this is Taka, I'm new and I just read the quick start guide, AN103, HWUM100-R and datasheet.

I could load the sample app of the SDK then it's OK.

Now I'm trying  to create a new project and read WICED-Smart-SWUM100-R(Softwae User Guid).

I made a project "test2" and set the device name as "test2". Set a Service, has one readable characteristic.

I tryed to load this new project to the Tag kit, then the LED was blinking and new device is showed on iPhone.

But the device name is old project name.

For example,

1)Load "Proximity" that is a sample of SDK. Then "Proximity" is showed.

2)Next, load "test2" that is my app, then "Proximity" is showed.

3)Next, load "Hello" that is a sample of SDK, then "Hello" is showed.

When I made a new project, the new make target was created as "test-BCM920737TAG_Q32 download", and I double clicked to load my new project to the tag board.

There was no error when I load it. It seems same as the loading of the sample programs.

How can I do for this? Or do I have to read more documents?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you need to change BD_ADDR when you download different project.

Please see below thread as a reference.

Can't change services

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you need to change BD_ADDR when you download different project.

Please see below thread as a reference.

Can't change services

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

It solved.

Taka,

0 Likes
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

First off, on your handset, go into the Bluetooth settings and 'forget' all of the connections that currently reside there for the sample programs.

Then, using the example below, attempt to modify the sample Heart Rate Monitor App which is referenced in the WICED Smart Quick Start Guide (SDK 2.x and TAG3 Board)

The concept used below should work for any of the sample programs, but use the Heart Rate Monitor first because I know this one works.

advertisedname.png