CONFUSED TAG3 HARDWARE HELP PLEASE!!!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
35_Engineering
Level 4
Level 4
First like received 10 sign-ins 10 questions asked

Hi Broadcom,

I just want the schematic netlist and the PCB layout source for the TAG3 board that supposedly works with your 2.0SDK so I can layout my board using your example as my example.  I sure would like to buy some chips and send businss your way.

I am confused and way behind schedule and can't seem to get any help.

Your hardware reference document for your "TAG3" board that works with the 2.0 SDK (allegedly) seems to be in conflict.

I received a board in the mail from your distributors which looks like this:

Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 5.38.33 PM.png

Then in your document I see this:

Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 5.38.41 PM.png

Please note that the board I received in the mail is marked with the PN:  BCM920732TAG_Q32

The layout files appear to have this PN on them:  BCM920737TAG

What is going on???

I just want the schematic netlist and the PCB layout source so I can layout my board using your example as my example.  I sure would like to buy some chips and send businss your way.

I have received a PCB file without a schematic netlist for some other board which does not remotely resemble the TAG3 in the SDK documentation.

Help me please???

Thank You,

JB.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

The correct files have been posted.

JT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
35_Engineering
Level 4
Level 4
First like received 10 sign-ins 10 questions asked

Your evaluation development selector appnote shows the part here and says that it is the BCM920737???

Please help, I am very confused and disheartened.  I was tasked with evaluating the Nordic, TI and Broadcom BLE solutions.  Nordic and TI have taken care of me WEEKS ago and we have already built hardware.  I still don't even have a meaningful schematic netlist and pcb source from Broadcom.

Thank You,

JB.

Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 5.48.12 PM.png

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

The correct files have been posted.

JT

0 Likes