Mark your calendars as Broadcom is confirmed for a Broadcom WICED developer and media event taking place on Tuesday 8/26 at the SPUR Urban Center in San Francisco, CA.
During the event, we will unveil the new WICED Sense kit and hand out roughly 50 tags to attending developers and media.
- WHO: Broadcom Corporation, Wireless Internet Connectivity for Embedded Devices (WICED) Group
- WHAT: Developer and Media Networking Event
- WHERE:SPUR Urban Center, 654 Mission Street (at 3rd Street), San Francisco
- WHEN: Tuesday, August 26 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. PT
- WHY: Sneak peek and hands-on demo of Broadcom’s latest edition to its WICED portfolio, candid discussion on IoT trends and networking opportunity with key IoT influencers and developers
We'll keep you posted as we continue to make progress.
Unfortunately, I don't think this will be possible.
There is only a limited number of seats available, so I think we are sending out the invites directly to customers in the area.