BCM20736S KC Test

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,

I was just wondering if Broadcom or Cypress has done any FCC test for the BCM20736S for Korea or Japan please?

Thanks,

ALi.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

FCC is USA specific.  I believe the regulatory for Japan and Korea use different acronyms.

Some of the challenges associated with Korean Regulatory are described in these two threads:

More questions regarding FCC certification on the BCM2073XS Product

Has anyone tried to get certification for Korea for the BCM20732?

As for Japan, I've attached the certification proof we used to provide under Broadcom. These are still in the process of transferring to Cypress.

Note that LSR is one of our partners we often recommend for certification/regulatory help as they know these devices well and have their own regulatory group inside of LSR.  They are currently engaged with several other 2073XS customers on regulatory work.

Here's a link to the training they held a while back: Webinar on May 3rd: Regulatory Testing topics specific to Broadcom BT/Wi-Fi based modules...

colin.halladay

View solution in original post

2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

FCC is USA specific.  I believe the regulatory for Japan and Korea use different acronyms.

Some of the challenges associated with Korean Regulatory are described in these two threads:

More questions regarding FCC certification on the BCM2073XS Product

Has anyone tried to get certification for Korea for the BCM20732?

As for Japan, I've attached the certification proof we used to provide under Broadcom. These are still in the process of transferring to Cypress.

Note that LSR is one of our partners we often recommend for certification/regulatory help as they know these devices well and have their own regulatory group inside of LSR.  They are currently engaged with several other 2073XS customers on regulatory work.

Here's a link to the training they held a while back: Webinar on May 3rd: Regulatory Testing topics specific to Broadcom BT/Wi-Fi based modules...

colin.halladay

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you and I do appreciate for your reply,

Ali.

0 Likes