20732 mac filtering possible?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm trying to prevent clients with mac addresses that aren't on a white list from connecting to a bcm20732 based server.

Right now I using emconninfo_getPeerAddr() and blecm_disconnect() to close an already opened connection.

What I would like to prevent is that a connection can even be opened by an unauthorized device. While I can go with what I have,

I have to restart advertisements and extend my state machine to wait for connection shutdown.

If you have any ideas please let me know.

Regards,

Kilian Timmler

0 Likes
1 Solution

I checked with the developers and type should be 0 for public while 1 is used for static random or private resolvable.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Take a look at this discussion on blecm.h: Adding and Removing Entries from Whitelist

I believe this describes adding items to the whitelist at the stack layer, which needs to be done once during application creation.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm getting an "undefined reference to `blecm_enableAddressSelection'" and "undefined reference to `blecm_SelectAddress'". I'm using SDK1.1.0, I hope the functions are actually compiled in.

I also don't know what the type field in

typedef PACKED struct

{

UINT8 addr[6];

UINT8 type;

}  BLECM_SELECT_ADDR;

should be set to.

Regards,

Kilian Timmler

0 Likes

I checked with the developers and type should be 0 for public while 1 is used for static random or private resolvable.