Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Silicon Carbide

Recent discussions

Sort by:
leo_dc
Silicon Carbide
Hi, REF-DAB11KIZSICSYS is a good reference design for compact charger for 750V LVDC distribution but its output voltage range is too narrow for a univ... Show More
Janii786
Silicon Carbide
Dear Sir, we have SIC MOSFET with Gate driver plan and allude to the IFX web EVAL_3KW_50V_PSU. Could you at any point assist us with investigating the... Show More
zain
Silicon Carbide
I bought the following board mentioned in title. I have all the exclusive information. I want to know how the board regulates the voltage in BOOST mod... Show More
KUOWENYUNG
Silicon Carbide
Dear Sir, we have SIC MOSFET with Gate driver design and refer to the IFX web EVAL_3KW_50V_PSU. Can you help us to review the schematic and also advis... Show More
KUOWENYUNG
Silicon Carbide
Dear Sir, We study the IFX ref design about EVAL_3KW_50V_PSU and plan to design daughter card for our power platform. https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/evaluation-boards/eval_3kw_50v_psu/... Show More
Arturo
Silicon Carbide
Hi there, I want to know the package current limit for the AIMW120R035M1HXKSA1. On the datasheet for the AIMW120R035M1HXKSA1, an SOA graph is provided... Show More
KUOWENYUNG
Silicon Carbide
Dear Sir, We seen the IFX DS of SIC MOSFET have different Vgs spec from different package. 1. can you help us to confirm that following spec? thanks! ... Show More
harshagovind
Silicon Carbide
Hi , Application: Soft-switch H bridge Inverter Switch required to operate 1.2 MHz, 20 A, Soft-switching (Resonant converter) where DC link voltage wi... Show More
BrianJoe
Silicon Carbide
Hello, I downloaded the MOSFET CoolSiC 1200V PLECS models from here and can see up to 7 models in the folder (R030, R045, R060, etc.). But in PLECS, w... Show More
yevgeniy
Silicon Carbide
Dr.
Solved
Hello, is the Iposim Lifetime Estimation Calculation restricted to Three Phase -2 Level (Module) only, or could be applied on all DC/AC Application (p... Show More
Forum Information

Silicon Carbide

Join the revolution to rely on – in our SiC community, where you can find answers to all of your SiC questions. Based on Infineon's CoolSiCTM technology, radically new product designs with best system cost-performance ratio can be realized. CoolSiCTM MOSFETs first products in 1200 V target photovoltaic inverters, battery charging and energy storage.  Different topologies and configurations include 3-level, dual, fourpack, sixpack and booster modules as well as discretes with three or four terminal pins.
Top Solution Authors