Permanent connection for ADSP, ADSC, ADV signals in sync SRAMs

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have attached a document which explains how read and write operation will take place when ADSP#, ADSC# and ADV# are permanently connected to certain logic levels.

I hope this would be useful to you.

Regards,

Asha

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm also interested in knowing how the SRAM behaves with the ADSP and ADSC pins tied low.  But, I can't not see any attachment in the previous post.  Can someone please repeat the answer.

Thanks,

Steve

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

When /ADSP and /ADSC are both asserted, only /ADSP is recognised. Therefore if both pins are tied low, then only ADSP is recognised.

Regards,

Dev

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I stumbled across this post because I was researching how /ADSP and /ADSC work. I need to replace asynchronous sram with synchronous in an existing design and I do not have enough spare pins to feed these pins. I also do not need the burst feature.

Is my understanding correct that when /ADSP is tied low I can just apply addresses to the address bus and read/write data with the usual control pins I got from my asynchronous SRAM?

@asha I can't see any attached document..

0 Likes