Parallel Synchronous DPRAM with Interrupt

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AbPe_3615041
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I am looking for a parallel synchronous DPRAM with Interrupt. I zeroed down to CY7C09389V but it seems that this component is now obsolete. Can you please suggest any equivalent component or list of components?

0 Likes
1 Solution
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi,

Cypress has obsoleted the entire portfolio of its dual port memories. So currently we cannot offer you any drop in replacement or any alternatives for a dual port memory. Can you let us know your application requirements. We can always check our current portfolio and provide our suggestions accordingly. You can also check QDR II, QDR II+, DDR II, DDR II+ memories as they offer separate I/Os. You can also check QDR IV memories which offer two independent bi-directional data ports.

Regards,

Pradipta.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi,

Cypress has obsoleted the entire portfolio of its dual port memories. So currently we cannot offer you any drop in replacement or any alternatives for a dual port memory. Can you let us know your application requirements. We can always check our current portfolio and provide our suggestions accordingly. You can also check QDR II, QDR II+, DDR II, DDR II+ memories as they offer separate I/Os. You can also check QDR IV memories which offer two independent bi-directional data ports.

Regards,

Pradipta.

0 Likes