IO-standard

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi The IOstandards of the memory of the qdrll+.   
0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
PriteshM_61
Employee
Employee
25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored

Hi Subashbabu,

Please find the attached file with this interaction. We have updated the article and will publish it on web as early as possible. We can also have a quick call to discuss the same. Please send me your contact details on prit@cypress.com

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
PriteshM_61
Employee
Employee

Hi Subashbabu,

The I/O standard for QDRII+ :  HSTL-I inputs and variable drive HSTL-I output buffers.

It supports both 1.5 V and 1.8 V I/O supply

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

As you said the input IOstandrad is HSTL_I and output IOStandard is HSTL_DCI_I(Variable) .

As the given formula for the resistance the 

input  R = RQ/3.33 , i have taken the RQ = 250 ohms then 

Rinput =75 ohms

output R = RQ/5 then

Routput = 50 ohms

The output resistance of the memory  or the input resistance of the FPGA internal. 

As given reference schematic design in WEB the output does not have the output resistance

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

QDR II+ support HSTL-I i/o standard. For outputs, the impedance can be varied.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

RQ/3.3 determines the on-die termination resistance on the input pins. You can select ODT low range and have this value almost equal to 50 ohms.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

For the output resistance is RQ/5. It is correct. The output resistance are in build to the memory . In the knowledge article the output does not have any output resistance in that schematic the input is having the resistance.

Thanking you

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reference Schematic Design Recommendation for QDR-DDR II/II+/Xtreme SRAMs - KBA84386

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
PriteshM_61
Employee
Employee

Hi Subashbabu,

Please find the attached file with this interaction. We have updated the article and will publish it on web as early as possible. We can also have a quick call to discuss the same. Please send me your contact details on prit@cypress.com

Thanks

0 Likes