CY7C4121KV13 controller

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Sne
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello, in this post "https://community.infineon.com/t5/SRAM/QDR-IV-memory-controller-for-Zynq-Ultrascale/m-p/266947" infineon says that there is a internal controller for a single device.

I would like to use a single QDR-IV device but Vivado doesen't provide interface for CY7C4121KV13 18 bits wide.

Is it possible for infineon to share our controller or provide a third part that will provide us?

Regards

Simone

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ritwick_S
100 solutions authored 25 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @Sne ,

You can use Xilinx FPGAs, like Xilinx Virtex-7 and Kintex-7 FPGAs. You may also refer to CYPRESS QDR®-IV SRAM Xilinx® Virtex® 7 FPGA Memory Interface Design.

Thanks,

Ritwick

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Ritwick_S

Hi @Sne ,

You can use Xilinx FPGAs, like Xilinx Virtex-7 and Kintex-7 FPGAs. You may also refer to CYPRESS QDR®-IV SRAM Xilinx® Virtex® 7 FPGA Memory Interface Design.

Thanks,

Ritwick

0 Likes
Sne
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi Ritwich, i already see the document that you posted but unfortunally the links that appears in the document referred to old cypress site, i diden't find in the new infineon site. Do you have any valid link?

Simone

0 Likes
Ritwick_S

Hi @Sne,

>The replacement link for sync.cypress.com- www.infineon.com/SYNC

> We don't have a replacement link for http://www.cypress.com/buyonline. However, you may go through the product selector guide on the website and see if any of the products are a good fit for your designs. If yes, you can access the “Buy online” button for that product from the product-specific page.

Thanks,

Ritwick

0 Likes