CY62148EV30 schematic check

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi i want to put CY62148EV30 in power down when i am on battery i have drawn schematic please check this and let me know where i am wrong .

thanks for your help

Regards,

0 Likes
1 Solution
nileshbadodekar
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins 10 replies posted 5 replies posted

Hi!

CY62148EV30 is a Single Chip Enable device.

Ball A3 ( connected to Battery Backup ) is an NC for CY62148EV30 part.

To Put the device in Stand by mode (Power down mode), the CE# pin has to be de-asserted.

Once CE# pin is High, Vcc (Battery voltage which will eventually power V_Backup) for SRAM can go down as low as VCCDR ( 1.5V) and SRAM will be in Power down mode.

To bring back SRAM in Active mode, Vcc has to come back to Operating Voltage and then CE# can be asserted.

To maintaining Pin Compatibility, you can connect Ball A3 ( NC internally) To V_Backup

Regards,

Nilesh

Applications Engineer Staff,

Async SRAM, Memory Products Division

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
nileshbadodekar
Employee
Employee

Hi!

CY62148EV30 is a Single Chip Enable device.

Ball A3 ( connected to Battery Backup ) is an NC for CY62148EV30 part.

To Put the device in Stand by mode (Power down mode), the CE# pin has to be de-asserted.

Once CE# pin is High, Vcc (Battery voltage which will eventually power V_Backup) for SRAM can go down as low as VCCDR ( 1.5V) and SRAM will be in Power down mode.

To bring back SRAM in Active mode, Vcc has to come back to Operating Voltage and then CE# can be asserted.

To maintaining Pin Compatibility, you can connect Ball A3 ( NC internally) To V_Backup

Regards,

Nilesh

Applications Engineer Staff,

Async SRAM, Memory Products Division

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for your reply i am using CY62148EV30LL part.

while putting in Power down mode i put CE1 (PIN G3) High and CE2 (PIN A3) to v_backup .

I hope in this i will put SRAM in power down mode .

0 Likes
nileshbadodekar
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Just to restate, CY62148EV30LL is a single Chip enable part..so A3 ball is not connected to chip.

G3 ball ( CE#) has to be pulled high as you rightly said to put chip in power down mode

Regards,

NILE

0 Likes