The Cypress Community Code Example Area is provided by Cypress as an added benefit for our members to share code, ideas and content around best practi...
The Cypress Community Code Example Area is provided by Cypress as an added benefit for our members to share code, ideas and content around best practices in relation to software code development intended to be used with Cypress hardware.
If you post code examples (“Code”), share content, comments or ideas or feedback (“Content”), or download, view, or use any Code or Content found on the Cypress Community you must agree and adhere to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Cypress does not obtain any ownership of intellectual property rights in your Code or Content. You are entirely responsible for any Code and Content you submit, including any liability resulting from its use or distribution. By making Code or Content available, you represent and warrant that:
2. You shall not request any payment for the download or usage of Code or Content linked to or shared in the Cypress Community. You hereby grant Cypress a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, sub-licensable, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to make, have made, use, import, copy, display, and distribute Content. You agree to provide Code under a license that entitles Cypress and other users to make, have made, use, import, copy, display, and distribute the Code.
3. Cypress may make basic inspections of Code before allowing it to be posted and may test the functionality of Code from time to time and apply a “Cypress Verified” label to certain Code. The “Cypress Verified” label means only that Cypress has confirmed that the code performs the specified functions. Neither Cypress’s inspection of Code nor the “Cypress Verified” label shall mean that Cypress has verified the source of the code or whether any intellectual property licenses are required in order to use the Code. Cypress provides no warranty with respect to Code you download from the Code Hub.
4. When deleting Code or Content, Cypress will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the website, but you acknowledge that due to external caching or references the Code or Content may not be made unavailable immediately or at all.
5. If you are participating in the Cypress Community on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have authority to bind that entity to the Terms, and by accepting the Terms, you are doing so on behalf of that entity (and all references to "you" in the Terms refer to that entity).
6. NEITHER CYPRESS NOR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE CODE OR CONTENT OR CODE HUB. CYPRESS PROVIDES THE CODE, CONTENT, AND CODE HUB "AS IS". CYPRESS EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND UNDERTAKINGS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The downloading, copying and use of the Code and Content will not infringe the proprietary or intellectual property rights of any third party;
If your employer or others have rights to intellectual property you create, you have received permission from such person(s) to make the Content and Code and available;
You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Code or Content (including any third-party Code or Content you used to create your Code or Content), and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to other users any required terms;
The Code and Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or other harmful or destructive Code or Content, and is not spam, and does not commit or contribute to unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
The Content is not defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
You have accurately categorized and described the type, uses and effects of all Code you provide.
How to get help
Questions or concerns regarding actions taken by the staff or other members should be directed to a Cypress Moderator or Administrator via Private Message (PM) or e-mail.
Cypress employee participants generally are identified in their profile and may use the Cypress logo.