Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
rifaasyari
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi 

I just bought this KIT_CSK_BGT60TR13C // XENSIV™ KIT CSK BGT60TR13C.

Do you have GUI to open and record this kit ?

Therefore, I couldn`t find the GUI of this which difficult to use and also it has an error when I am using MODUS 

"Error: It looks like your debug probe is in DAPLink mode. Please switch to KitProg3 mode or use CMSIS-DAP driver instead"

What it`s mean of this ? can you help to solve?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
Honey_D
5 comments on blog 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello @rifaasyari ,

Rapid IoT Connect Platform is GUI platform to evaluate BGT60TR13C CSK KIT, please refer to Section 3 Quick IOT Experience in the user guide: https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Infineon-XENSIVTM_KIT_CSK_BGT60TR13C-UserGuide-UserManual-v01...  for more details 

Regarding the error "Error: It looks like your debug probe is in DAPLink mode. Please switch to KitProg3 mode or use CMSIS-DAP driver instead"  Press the Kitprog 3 button at the back of CSK kit to change DAPLink mode to KitProg 3. To verify the same, the yellow LED will not blink if it is in KitProg3 mode.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Honey

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @rifaasyari 

Please note the kit KIT_CSK_BGT60TR13C // XENSIV™ KIT CSK BGT60TR13C cannot be programmed in DAPLink mode in ModusTolbox. To program the kit please switch the KitProg3 mode to BULK mode. Use the fw-loader tool to change the mode as shown below:

LeoMathews_0-1684475660613.png

In the fw-loader tool run the following command for mode switch:

./fw-loader --mode kp3-bulk

After the mode is changed successfully, please try to program the kit again.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes
rifaasyari
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

What is the suitable GUI for this ? Because I cannot use the radar fusion GUI and was not detected

0 Likes
Honey_D
5 comments on blog 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello @rifaasyari ,

Rapid IoT Connect Platform is GUI platform to evaluate BGT60TR13C CSK KIT, please refer to Section 3 Quick IOT Experience in the user guide: https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Infineon-XENSIVTM_KIT_CSK_BGT60TR13C-UserGuide-UserManual-v01...  for more details 

Regarding the error "Error: It looks like your debug probe is in DAPLink mode. Please switch to KitProg3 mode or use CMSIS-DAP driver instead"  Press the Kitprog 3 button at the back of CSK kit to change DAPLink mode to KitProg 3. To verify the same, the yellow LED will not blink if it is in KitProg3 mode.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Honey

0 Likes