proximal measurement of BGT60TR13C

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
shibiana
Level 3
Level 3
First like received 25 replies posted 50 sign-ins

Hi,

I notice that a company called Blumio develops a kind of wearable blood pressure measuring device with BGT60TR13C. The measuring distance is about 1 cm to human's wrist. I wonder how I can configure BGT60TR13C to work in a proximal distance (maybe below 5 cm). I cannot manage to configure the device to work in such a short distance.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Siddharth_H
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 50 likes received

Hey @shibiana 

The error states that the frequency settings are out of the range, please check your Start and end frequency to be in the range of 58- 63.5 GHz. If it still doesn't work try with a fresh code by only changing the max range (chances are you might have changed some other configurations).

Thankyou, Siddharth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Siddharth_H

Hello,

The minimum range you can configure in the Fusion GUI is 10 cm. But, you can set range as small as 1 cm in RDK apps, say for example, you want to use the app_raw_data.c then you can set the max_range_m to 1 cm inside RadarDeviceBase.cpp. See the image below for more details. 

Siddharth_1-1672735150573.png

Hope this helps, Thankyou

Siddharth

0 Likes

Thank you!  I tried to set the configuration as 5 cm or even 1 cm in the RadarDeviceBase.cpp. But it showed as below. I wonder if you can make sure that the device can work in this short distance? By the way, I set as Low-power short-range measurement as the official pdf(AN600     BGT60TR13C shield) shows and it also shows errors when I run the code. Sorry to trouble you.

shibiana_0-1673791865712.png

0 Likes
Siddharth_H

Hey @shibiana 

The error states that the frequency settings are out of the range, please check your Start and end frequency to be in the range of 58- 63.5 GHz. If it still doesn't work try with a fresh code by only changing the max range (chances are you might have changed some other configurations).

Thankyou, Siddharth

0 Likes
Siddharth_H

Hope your query was resolved. We will be locking this thread due to inactivity, please feel free to create a new query on similar or other issues. Thankyou

0 Likes