issue when downloading packages related to radar demo kit on Infineon toolbox

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User14964
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hi everyone,

I am working with Radar Demo Kit (bgt60tr13c). I followed the instructions to use the Infineon toolbox (latest version). However, when I log in, I no longer see the link to download (my apps and packages need a login to download). Did I skip any steps?

I uploaded my screenshots below.

Thank you for your attention,
Minh Nguyen

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi @User14964 ,

Can you try once again ? It should work the way @YashM  suggested. If it till does not work for you you can use the below .exe file.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
YashM
First question asked 250 sign-ins 100 replies posted

Hi

Please log out and try to install the package (shown in 1.PNG). Initially, the icon will be grey and once it is installed you can see the apps under "My Tools".

You can also download those apps through "Toolbox Online" (link shown in 2.PNG).

Thanks

0 Likes

Hi  YashM,

Thank you to answer me. 

Your instruction is work well but a half. 

"Radar GUI" app is successfully downloaded (pic 1). However, when I press download the "Radar Development Kit" app, the pop-up message: "success" but I got nothing else (pic 2-3).

Can you help me check this problem? I think this link install is wrong or the package is empty.

Best regards,

Minh Nguyen

0 Likes

Hi @User14964 ,

Can you try once again ? It should work the way @YashM  suggested. If it till does not work for you you can use the below .exe file.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

0 Likes

Hi Pradipta,

Thanks for the package.

Minh Nguyen

0 Likes