Following the said launch, please be informed that these XENSIV™ Radar 24GHz demo kits are therefore discontinued: Sense2Go, Sense2GoL, Distance2Go and Position2Go.
We are transferring our support capabilities towards the new kits. For the discontinued kits, we will reduce and eventually stop our support including telephone, chat, community support forum, or e-mail inquiries. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please find all needed information on all our 24GHz radar products and kits on www.infineon.com/24ghz.
Your Infineon team
I'm working on a bicycle-safety project as a CS engineering student.
I want to connect the BGT24ATR12 radar (I/Q of the two Rx channels) to the DAC ports of the XMC4200.
Can anyone recommend an amplifying&filtering method for the mid-range (2-40m)?
Is there a known chip I can use to amp the signal? what kind of filtering should i use?
Thanks a lot!
Elad! Show Less
did any of you have the Sense2Go firmware "Sense2Go_V2_MotionDetectionDirection_080415" for DAVE 4 instead of DAVE 3?
Thanks in advance Show Less
I have recently procured the BGT24-RFB12 evaluation board. I had a couple of queries as below
1. How to use the transparent connector to acquire data into a computer? If it is possible, what cable to use?
Also is there any readily available software to work with transparent connector at the PC end like the USB audio example provided?
2. What IF frequency is used in BGT24-MTR12 radar ic. Is it fixed or can it be changed?
3. Can you share FMCW generating code for this board? Show Less
I have a radar evaluation board 24GHz Radar Development Kit Based on Infineon’s RF-Transceiver BGT24MTR12 and Microcontroller XMC4400.
As far as I know, BGT24MTR12 is a FMCW radar chip. Why can't I get range/distance information when I analyze the data provided by the RFBeam USB Auido software? The software can only provide velocity information
. Therefore, I guess the transmitting is fixed frequency not FMCW signal.
Besides, As shown in 24GHz-Radar-Development-Kit-Users-Guide, "Upgrading to FMCW capability for range/distance measurements can also be updated from the Infineon website link.". How can I get the code?
Could you share the code with me?
Thank you very much ! Show Less
I am currently using the 24GHz automotive radar development kit and have connected my radar kit to CANoe V8.5 via a Vector box VN7600.
I am able to see messages being delivered in the Trace Window but am unable to see any signals in the Data Window. I cannot add any signals to the window either.
Do I have to create a database file (.dbc) before the signals can be read or is there any other way to read the signals?
Any help offered would be appreciated.
Thanks. Show Less
I have just started using the 24GHz radar kit and am getting a 'Stuff Error' from CANoe V8.5. The radar kit is connected to the PC (with CANoe) via a Vector box VN7600.
I am a relatively new user and I have a few questions regarding this:
1) What is the Baud rate of the transceiver being used? CANoe is unable to determine the baud rate after I run a scan (both active and passive modes).
2) Is the CAN controller by default usinf CAN or CAN FD protocol? I have read that it is capable of both, but I am not sure which one is being used at the moment.
3) I am unable to find out from the schematics if there is already a 120 Ohm resistor that is part of the board. Hence I am not sure if I need 1 or 2 resistors thata have to be attached to the bus.
I hope to resolve the Stuff Error by getting the answers to these 3 questions.
Any help offered is appreciated.
Thank you. Show Less