Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Shengzhe
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked 5 sign-ins Welcome!

Hi,

May I ask if it's possible for me to read the raw data from BGT60TR13C Radar Demo Board directly by connecting SPI or UART pins of Demo Board to ESP32 board?

For now, the BGT60TR13C Radar Demo Board can only transmit the data to my laptop via USB. However, I want to configure it to wireless data transmission with Bluetooth or WiFi, which reminds me of connecting it with ESP32. I noticed that there are Arduino MKR connectors available on Demo boards but I don't know how to configure them to make MCU transmit raw data via those pins.

May anyone offer me any help? It will be appreciated a lot!

Regards,

Sam

0 Likes
1 Solution
Pugitha_N
100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hello @Shengzhe,

It's important to note that the Demo BGT60TR13C is intended to evaluate with Radar Development Kit and the data is processed at host PC in RDK but we do have a solution demo for presence detection on ESP32. If the purpose of your application is to connect BGT60TR13C with ESP32 for presence detection, you can check out the link that is attached below but it's not feasible to connect Demo BGT60TR13C with ESP32 over SPI to extract the raw data.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Projects/Solution-Demo-of-XENSIV-BGT60TR13C-Radar-on-ESP32-MCU/ba-... 

Best Regards,

Pugitha

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Pugitha_N
100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hello @Shengzhe,

It's important to note that the Demo BGT60TR13C is intended to evaluate with Radar Development Kit and the data is processed at host PC in RDK but we do have a solution demo for presence detection on ESP32. If the purpose of your application is to connect BGT60TR13C with ESP32 for presence detection, you can check out the link that is attached below but it's not feasible to connect Demo BGT60TR13C with ESP32 over SPI to extract the raw data.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Projects/Solution-Demo-of-XENSIV-BGT60TR13C-Radar-on-ESP32-MCU/ba-... 

Best Regards,

Pugitha

0 Likes