Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Mehmet
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hello All, 

I am trying to make an example about radar using Aurix TC356 MCU Board.  I have files as below, but I could not find a guide on how to use these files. Is there anyone who can help with this?

Mehmet_0-1679399798889.png

Also I can't see the Aurix TC356 Adas card in Aurix Development Studio. 

Mehmet_1-1679399992011.png

I can access the Aurix TC2x and TC3x documents on the MyICP site, but I couldn't see a guide there either.

Appreciate for any helping. 

Best Regards,

0 Likes
1 Solution
Deepa_V
50 likes received 250 replies posted 5 likes given

Hi @Mehmet ,

You'll find the required documents that elaborate on the working and usage of the package on navigating to Documentation\TC35x MCU Board. Please check out the other folders apart from the communication libraries in the package to get more information on the functionality. Do let us know if you need any specific information on the same ! 

Best Regards,

Deepa

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @Mehmet ,

Thank you for your interest in Infineon Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Yes, the Aurix Development Studio hasn't provided the demos about the Radar, and I'd like to suggest you contact the local FAE to apply for the user guide.

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes
Deepa_V
50 likes received 250 replies posted 5 likes given

Hi @Mehmet ,

You'll find the required documents that elaborate on the working and usage of the package on navigating to Documentation\TC35x MCU Board. Please check out the other folders apart from the communication libraries in the package to get more information on the functionality. Do let us know if you need any specific information on the same ! 

Best Regards,

Deepa