Usb Cable

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Mehmet
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hello, 

When I use memtool application , I encountered the following problem (You can see this error in the pictures below).

I thought this problem was caused by the communication cable. What is the name of the cable in the photo below?

Our system is as follows.

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-13 at 11.23.28 AM.jpeg

Mehmet_0-1678695498255.png

Mehmet_2-1678697873296.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Deepa_V
First comment on KBA 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hi @Mehmet  @Serhat ,

You have two ways of connecting the Infineon Aurix baseboard to the PC - Either connect Infineon miniWiggler to the computer and the DAP connector to the Aurix board  Or, 
with Aurix RBB V1.2 and onwards, instead of miniWiggler, on-board wiggler can also be used via USB
micro-B port. In both the cases, the other point of the board is connected to 12V DC adapter and additionally, you'll need to have USB cable with data lines. 

Deepa_V_0-1678769385466.png

Hope this helps !

Best Regards,

Deepa 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Nambi
50 likes received 5 likes given 100 solutions authored

Hi,

Was the setup working earlier and stopped working?

Could you check with another kit?

Best Regards.

0 Likes
Serhat
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked 5 sign-ins

No this is the first working, we are beginning new. Alsa I realized that,  usb cable not support the data transfer. It is just also using power cable. That's why I decided to try with a cable that allows data transfer. I ordered the cable, waiting. 

0 Likes
Deepa_V

Hi @Mehmet  @Serhat ,

You have two ways of connecting the Infineon Aurix baseboard to the PC - Either connect Infineon miniWiggler to the computer and the DAP connector to the Aurix board  Or, 
with Aurix RBB V1.2 and onwards, instead of miniWiggler, on-board wiggler can also be used via USB
micro-B port. In both the cases, the other point of the board is connected to 12V DC adapter and additionally, you'll need to have USB cable with data lines. 

Deepa_V_0-1678769385466.png

Hope this helps !

Best Regards,

Deepa 

0 Likes
Mehmet
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

We solved this problem using usb cable has data line. Thank you for your attention. Now I want to talk about our other problem, we didn't access enter collaboration platform. We need to permission for enter this platform. We have already signed NDA with Infineon. We are using Aurix TC35x. Could you please give permission for enter to the collaboration platform. Also I saw that this question and answer related to us situation . In this case, do we need to use a different software than aurix development studio? I am sharing the information required for permission below. Thanks in advance, waiting for your reply. 

e-mail : "serhat.arslan@itas-eng.com" or "emir.sade@itas-eng.com"

Company Name : ITAS Intelligent System

Screenshot 2023-03-13 140132.png

Mehmet_1-1678777699044.png

Best Regards, 

0 Likes
Deepa_V

Hi @Mehmet , 

To access the collaboration platform, primarily you'll need to get access to the Aurix documentations. For that, please follow the steps below: 

Deepa_V_0-1678779944633.png

Request you to kindly create a case, if you have any further queries on the same !

Best Regards,

Deepa

0 Likes