The order of raw data recorded by Radar Fusion GUI

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
bright_sun
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hi everyone,I recorded several frames of raw data with the Radar Fusion GUI , which is obtained by BGT60TR13C radar sensor. The raw data txt  file format is shown below:

raw data.JPG

The length of a frame(denoted as N) is determined as follows:

N = NumChirpsPerFrame*NumSamplesPerChirp*NumAntennasRX.

I wonder in which way the data of a frame is ordered, can you tell me?

Best Regards,

Lee

0 Likes
1 Solution
George_T
50 likes received First question asked 250 replies posted

Hello @bright_sun ,

Please refer to the the Help Contents (pages: 17-19) available in the Help menu of Radar Fusion GUI  for more detailed information on the recorded data.

The data format is specified in the recorded data text file itself. 

## Data_Format_Enum_Def = {DATA_REAL = 0, DATA_COMPLEX = 1, DATA_COMPLEX_INTERLEAVED = 2}

Since Data_Format_Enum value is 0, the recorded data is real (I only) and has the inputs from three receiving antennas interleaved.

Best Regards

George

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
George_T
50 likes received First question asked 250 replies posted

Hello @bright_sun ,

Please refer to the the Help Contents (pages: 17-19) available in the Help menu of Radar Fusion GUI  for more detailed information on the recorded data.

The data format is specified in the recorded data text file itself. 

## Data_Format_Enum_Def = {DATA_REAL = 0, DATA_COMPLEX = 1, DATA_COMPLEX_INTERLEAVED = 2}

Since Data_Format_Enum value is 0, the recorded data is real (I only) and has the inputs from three receiving antennas interleaved.

Best Regards

George

0 Likes