The data processing of BGT60TR13C

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anna-xuan
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted First like received

Hi,my propose is to acquire the RDI of radar.Now,i can collect data with BGT60TR13C,and then ,i need parse the data of radar sensor and perform the Fourier transform of the distance dimension and the velocity dimension respectively,with matlab or python.However,I don't know BGT60TR13C's  data storage format,could you tell me?Or some code of the process.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yashraj_P
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hi @Anna-xuan ,

The sensor ADC register SADC_RESULT is used to monitor the SADC as well as to read out the output from the conversion as provided in section 4.22 of the Datasheet. You'll find more info on the Data structure and data organization in section 5 of the Datasheet. Also, for more info on the structure of measurement frame you can refer the Device Configuration guidelines in the Radar Development Kit documentation : file:///C:/Infineon/Tools/Radar%20Development%20Kit/3.3.0.202209061352/assets/software/radar_sdk/rad... for which you'll have to install the RDK version 3.3 from the Infineon developer center. You'll also find code examples in MATLAB or Python in the RDK.

Thanks and regards,
Yashraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Yashraj_P
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hi @Anna-xuan ,

The sensor ADC register SADC_RESULT is used to monitor the SADC as well as to read out the output from the conversion as provided in section 4.22 of the Datasheet. You'll find more info on the Data structure and data organization in section 5 of the Datasheet. Also, for more info on the structure of measurement frame you can refer the Device Configuration guidelines in the Radar Development Kit documentation : file:///C:/Infineon/Tools/Radar%20Development%20Kit/3.3.0.202209061352/assets/software/radar_sdk/rad... for which you'll have to install the RDK version 3.3 from the Infineon developer center. You'll also find code examples in MATLAB or Python in the RDK.

Thanks and regards,
Yashraj

0 Likes