Searching for Demoboard Distance2Go package download ZIP

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SunQihao
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First solution authored First reply posted

Dear Infineon Support,

I am currently designing with the BGT24MTR11 chip and have purchased the Demoboard Distance2Go  to validate the chip for my function. I would be very interested in the zip package mentioned in the datasheet that supposedly contains Altium Project,Driver,Communication Library,DAVE™ project,and so on, but I didn't find this .zip package in Developer Center Launcher 2022.

This file package is very important for my development of BGT24MTR11 chip. Can I be provided with the .zip file that is supposed to come with the Demoboard Distance2Go.

thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Montassar-BR
Employee
Employee
5 questions asked 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hi @SunQihao,

Access is now granted to you, you can see and download the "Radar Distance2Go" package from IDC.

Cheers,
Montassar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Montassar-BR
Employee
Employee

Hi @SunQihao 

The DEMO DISTANCE2GO has been discontinued.
In order to get access to the Distance2Go IDC package, please send a request via private message.

Cheers,
Montassar.

SunQihao
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First solution authored First reply posted

Dear Mr Montassar,

Can you tell me through which website to send a private message and submit my request?

Thanks,

Sun Qihao.

0 Likes
Honey_D
5 comments on blog 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello @SunQihao ,

You can send a private message in the forum itself. 

Regards,
Honey

0 Likes
Montassar-BR
Employee
Employee

Hi @SunQihao,

Access is now granted to you, you can see and download the "Radar Distance2Go" package from IDC.

Cheers,
Montassar.

0 Likes