Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AD_
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 5 replies posted

Good morning everybody,

I have bought KIT_CSK_BGT60TR13C and I tried to use the  Rapid IoT Connect Platform. I would like to have your feedback about:

1. When I make the registration of the kit it works (I see the presence detection on the available graphic). But, later If I try to make again the measurements it seems to be blocked, in the sense that it can't update the time and the new measurements ( like it remembers only the old data).

2. If I download the measurement file (csv) I have only the time as information,  without any reference that I could use in Matlab, for example. Maybe is there something that I have missed?

3. I read on the Community that there is Modustoolbox with available code , but is this the only way to test this sensor? If I want to test this sensor in order to undertsand its ability and characteristcs, whic is the fast way?

Thanks for the support.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Honey_D
5 comments on blog 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello @AD_ ,

1. The behavior seems to be unlikely, it works fine from our end. Can you please check the connections and firmware flashed, also observe the Time(UTC) 
  2. The csv file only includes the detail on Macro and micro motion information
  3. You can use Modus Toolbox to evaluate the board further, to do same please follow the steps mentioned in Section 4.2.4 PSoC™ 6 MCU : Human presence detection of  https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Infineon-XENSIVTM_KIT_CSK_BGT60TR13C-UserGuide-UserManual-v01...  , alter only one step as
    New Application>> PSoC6 BSP>> CYSBSYSKIT-DEV-01>> Sensing>> Human Presence Detection and create the application. Once you have done this, you can observe the result on Tera Term as shown below
    teraterm.PNG
    Additionally, you can also observe presence, range bin and timestamp

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Honey

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Honey_D

Hello @AD_ ,

1. The behavior seems to be unlikely, it works fine from our end. Can you please check the connections and firmware flashed, also observe the Time(UTC) 
  2. The csv file only includes the detail on Macro and micro motion information
  3. You can use Modus Toolbox to evaluate the board further, to do same please follow the steps mentioned in Section 4.2.4 PSoC™ 6 MCU : Human presence detection of  https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Infineon-XENSIVTM_KIT_CSK_BGT60TR13C-UserGuide-UserManual-v01...  , alter only one step as
    New Application>> PSoC6 BSP>> CYSBSYSKIT-DEV-01>> Sensing>> Human Presence Detection and create the application. Once you have done this, you can observe the result on Tera Term as shown below
    teraterm.PNG
    Additionally, you can also observe presence, range bin and timestamp

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Honey

AD_
Level 2
Level 2

Hello @Honey_D , 

thanks for your reply.

I have just run the sequences New Application>> PSoC6 BSP>> CYSBSYSKIT-DEV-01>> Sensing>> Human Presence Detection, but I have an error and I can't understand the cause.

AD__0-1684941349396.png

Best Regards

0 Likes
Honey_D

Hello @AD_ ,

Please make sure you have installed Segger J Link, if not please make sure you install it from:  https://www.segger.com/downloads/jlink/ 
If already installed, please verify all the fields of Debug configuration as shown in figure below:

Debug.PNG 

Best Regards,
Honey

0 Likes
AD_
Level 2
Level 2

Hello @Honey_D ,

thanks for the support.  I am sorry for the new message, I have done what you explained but I am still having errors, like this: 

AD__1-1685006666318.png

Do you know what is still missing?

Best regards

0 Likes
Honey_D

Hello @AD_ ,

Is your board in one KitProg3 status LED i.e the yellow LED whether it is blinking or stable. If the LED is blinking please push the KitProg3 programming mode selection button as shown in the figure below. 

csk.PNG

Then, you can try build the application again, please let us know if the issue still persists

Best Regards,
Honey

0 Likes
AD_
Level 2
Level 2

Hello @Honey_D ,

thanks again for your feedback.

Yellow LED is stable on my device ( it is linked on my mobile phone WIFI and via UBS to my laptop). Moreover I pushed the bottom for KitProg3 twice, so at the first time it was blinking and at second time it was again stable . The sensor has green/red LED as working (absence/presence) and blue power LED turned on, like the figure:

AD__2-1685021626160.png

However I have just finished to run again the code on Modustoolbox (2.4 version), with the same error :

AD__0-1685020938701.png

AD__3-1685024446702.png

This is the setting used , like you have explained before:

AD__1-1685021221291.png

Could be something that I have missed or wrong in my procedure? 

Best regards.

0 Likes
Honey_D

Hello @AD_ ,

We would recommend you to use Modus toolbox v3.0. Please add the executable file path in Actual executable field shown below:

Debug_1.png

That should resolve the issue

Best Regards,
Honey

0 Likes