Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Santosh1
Level 2
Level 2
10 questions asked 25 sign-ins First like given

I'm using DEMO BGT60TR13C  and I just installed the new Radar Fusion GUI 3.5.3 release along with SDK 3.5.0. I have the following queries:

1. The tool now allows me to select a bandwidth of up to 10.24 GHz, Which can give a range resolution of up to 0.015 m (Find screenshot below). But when I configure the device with these settings, It doesn't seem to show anything on the range spectrogram or Doppler spectrogram. Is this a bug in the new release? or is it really possible to configure the device to 10.24 GHz? 

Santosh1_0-1697671250368.png

2. The latest release of Radar Fusion GUI features a Range-Time spectrogram. I'm interested in replicating this functionality using Python code. Is it feasible to provide the code or, at the very least, outline the approach to accomplish this?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Honey_D
5 comments on blog 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello @Santosh1 ,

For code examples and algorithm support please refer to the radar_sdk\examples\py\BGT60TR13C. 

Best Regards,
Honey 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Montassar-BR
Employee
Employee
5 questions asked 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hi @Santosh1,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We have confirmed that this behavior is a bug, and I'm pleased to inform you that it will be addressed in the next Radar Fusion GUI update.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Cheers,
Montassar.

Santosh1
Level 2
Level 2
10 questions asked 25 sign-ins First like given

Thank you for your response. May I kindly inquire about the answer to my second question as well, please?

0 Likes
Honey_D
5 comments on blog 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello @Santosh1 ,

For code examples and algorithm support please refer to the radar_sdk\examples\py\BGT60TR13C. 

Best Regards,
Honey 

0 Likes