Radar Fusion GUI can't connect to the PCBA( SHIELD_ATR24ES_01 + KIT_AURIX_2G_RADAR)

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Jordonzhao
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi

When I connect the PCBA ( SHIELD_ATR24ES_01 + KIT_AURIX_2G_RADAR) to the computer,I found the Radar Fusion GUI  can't find the Radar,and the "Cnonect" logo  is grey,see the picture below.I have checked the power and the driver are ok.

Jordonzhao_0-1662105509660.png

Jordonzhao_1-1662105509727.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Montassar-BR
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 5 questions asked 250 sign-ins

Hi Jordon,

It's no where mentioned that the Radar BGT60ATR24C P2S is supported by the Radar Fusion GUI. That's why within the IDC package, we only offer the Sensing GUI. 

Radar Fusion GUI has only COM port connection option. It can not detect and connect devices via Ethernet connection. With P2S board, we have only Ethernet option.

Please refer to the Aurix RBB Setup.pdf document available under Documentation\TC35x MCU Board\Aurix RBB Setup folder, to set up and use your board with Sensing GUI and Ethernet connection.

The supported FW version is v2.5.7, is available under Firmware\RadarBaseboardAurix_v257.zip

BR,
Montassar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Radar-sensor/bd-p/Radarsensor

Dear Jordon, 

I help to move this thread to Radar sensor board.

dw

0 Likes
Yaran_W
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hi Jordon,

Please confirm whether to burn firmware? In the pull-down menu, the second figure has two pull-down menus, which can automatically match the firmware.

WangYaran_0-1662342965155.png

WangYaran_1-1662342999863.png

BR

Yaran

0 Likes

Hi Wangyaran

Could you tell me where i can find the"RadarbaseboardMCU7_v255.bin",and what does it do?   

Thanks

Jordon

0 Likes
Jordonzhao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Wangyaran

I referenced the document "Flashing Aurix Radar Baedboard" flash the corresponding" flash_image_AvianBaseBoard_TC35A-debug.hex" file,but nothing happend in the Radar Fusion GUI.I wonder if the file I burned is wrong. The software I use and the operating steps are from the following URL"file:///C:/Infineon/Tools/Radar%20BGT60ATR24C%20P2S/4.0.0.202209011443/index.html"

Jordonzhao_5-1662620673196.png

I found that another sensing GUI also can't recognize the serial port, but the computer can

Jordonzhao_3-1662620444982.jpeg

Thanks

Jordon

0 Likes
Montassar-BR
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 5 questions asked 250 sign-ins

Hi Jordon,

It's no where mentioned that the Radar BGT60ATR24C P2S is supported by the Radar Fusion GUI. That's why within the IDC package, we only offer the Sensing GUI. 

Radar Fusion GUI has only COM port connection option. It can not detect and connect devices via Ethernet connection. With P2S board, we have only Ethernet option.

Please refer to the Aurix RBB Setup.pdf document available under Documentation\TC35x MCU Board\Aurix RBB Setup folder, to set up and use your board with Sensing GUI and Ethernet connection.

The supported FW version is v2.5.7, is available under Firmware\RadarBaseboardAurix_v257.zip

BR,
Montassar.

0 Likes
Jordonzhao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Montassar-BR

You are Right,it only can connect devices via Ethernet connection.But I am a little confused, what is the function of this USB port?

0 Likes

We use USB port for flashing the board.

0 Likes