Radar Data Streamed to CY8CKIT

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Taylor70
Level 3
Level 3
First solution authored 10 replies posted 50 sign-ins

Hi There

I am trying to build a project where the Radar data from a D2GL is streamed to a CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT, and displayed on the TFT screen on the kit. 

I am struggling with how the D2GL XMC4700 Radar BB would communicate the radar data to the CY8CKIT. 

I've looked at the CComLib interface files, but am struggling to understand how I could program the CY8CKIT with it.

Are there any examples to do this kind of project I could use?

Also, I'm trying to do this with a USB, but could the pins be used to stream radar  data to the device, and could this be easier?

Thanks 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Pugitha_N
100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hello @Taylor70,

To interface D2GL with CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT, board specific firmware is to be written for CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT Kit.

The C communication library implements the API to access a serial communication
port for Windows, and Mac OS and Linux platforms, it communicates with host communication protocol in the firmware side to extract the data. 

We don't have the project that you are looking for. You can make use the external pin headers present on the shield to interface it with CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT but as already mentioned firmware has to be written from the scratch.

Best Regards,

Pugitha.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Pugitha_N
100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hello @Taylor70,

To interface D2GL with CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT, board specific firmware is to be written for CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT Kit.

The C communication library implements the API to access a serial communication
port for Windows, and Mac OS and Linux platforms, it communicates with host communication protocol in the firmware side to extract the data. 

We don't have the project that you are looking for. You can make use the external pin headers present on the shield to interface it with CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT but as already mentioned firmware has to be written from the scratch.

Best Regards,

Pugitha.

0 Likes