Position2go Board Undetected in Radar GUI and XMCFlasher

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
usama
Level 1
Level 1
First like received First solution authored First reply posted

I am using Position2go board along with L293d motor driver and Arduino Uno. I powered the Motor Driver with 14.8 V Battery and from Motor driver's 5V pin I powered Position2go board using its VCC_5V_EXT pin. Arduino uno was also being directly powered by Motor Driver. This connection fried the voltage regulator on Arduino Uno as well as made the Position2go board being undetected by Radar GUI and XMCFlasher (Also D8 indicator Light is not Blinking, showing that Radar Algorithm is not being run).

0 Likes
1 Solution

No, It was not working via USB as well. However, I have found out that there is a voltage regulator on Position2go Board, and my setup provided more than recommended voltage  which fried that regulator. Now I just need to replace that regulator. 

Thanks for your time and support.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Yaran_W
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hi usama,

So what are your demands? Would you like to apply for a replacement demo board or something else?

BR

Yaran

0 Likes
Montassar-BR
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 5 questions asked 250 sign-ins

Hi @usama,

Is DEMO POSITION2GO board working if it's standalone powered via USB?
Or you only face this issue using this set-up?

Please note that this Demo board has been discontinued, meaning that further assistance or support will not be provided. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Cheers,
Montassar.

0 Likes

No, It was not working via USB as well. However, I have found out that there is a voltage regulator on Position2go Board, and my setup provided more than recommended voltage  which fried that regulator. Now I just need to replace that regulator. 

Thanks for your time and support.