Position2Go board documentation

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
shinwano
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hi Everyone!

I just purchased a Position2Go Development Kit from Digikey. According to the Development Kit product brief, I should have received some documentation. I only received the board, a usb Cable, and a corner reflector.

I checked the resources available for the Position2Go project on the Infineon Development Center and only found the files to run the Demo. I found No Schematics,  libraries, source files, or anything else to help me develop with this chip.

Is there somewhere else I can find the documents needed to develop my own board based on this radar chip?

Also, Does anyone know what is the expected date for End-of-Life for these 24GHz chips (BGT24MTR12)? It seems they have been around for a while and I am a little concerned about designing a new board using them.

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sunil_P
25 solutions authored 10 likes received 100 sign-ins

Hi shinwano, 

Please download the Position2Go kit package from the Infineon Developer Center and download the zip file from the Software & Documentation section to access the resources.

The schematic and Hardware related documents can be found in the Hardware folder. You can access the code and libraries from the Firmware_Software folder. 

Regarding End-of-life please refer to the thread: https://community.infineon.com/t5/Radar-sensor/Discontinued-Products-XENSIV-Radar-mmWave-24GHz-DEMO-...

Sense2GoL pulse and Distance2GoL are new boards, you can check them out too in the Infineon's portfolio.

Thanks and regards,

Sunil

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Sunil_P

Hi shinwano, 

Please download the Position2Go kit package from the Infineon Developer Center and download the zip file from the Software & Documentation section to access the resources.

The schematic and Hardware related documents can be found in the Hardware folder. You can access the code and libraries from the Firmware_Software folder. 

Regarding End-of-life please refer to the thread: https://community.infineon.com/t5/Radar-sensor/Discontinued-Products-XENSIV-Radar-mmWave-24GHz-DEMO-...

Sense2GoL pulse and Distance2GoL are new boards, you can check them out too in the Infineon's portfolio.

Thanks and regards,

Sunil

0 Likes
Sunil_P

Hi, 

We are closing this thread due to inactivity.

Regards,

Sunil.

0 Likes