Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
parikshagarg040
Level 2
Level 2
10 questions asked 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

can you tell how can I differentiate between different materials. The colormap I'm getting for materials are almost same and some of the materials like plastic bottle or smaller then that are not easily detectable. So, please can you give me some points on it.

Or

BGT60TR13C can be used to classify different objects ...if possible can you provide some algo regarding this. I'm currently studying this sensor and to do a project on this, so please help regarding this.

Thank u

0 Likes
1 Solution
Honey_D
5 comments on blog 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello @parikshagarg040 ,

Unfortunately, we do not have any documentation for material classification with BGT60TR13C, as it has not been tested for the same. Although you can develop your own algorithm for the application using the existing algorithm as a reference.

Best Regards,
Honey 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Honey_D

Hello @parikshagarg040 ,

Yes, BGT60TR13C can be used for material detection, but the same has not been tested yet. Unfortunately we don't have algorithm for the same at present. But you may explore the same with the board and do let us know if you require any support 

Best Regards,
Honey

0 Likes
parikshagarg040
Level 2
Level 2
10 questions asked 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

I have read research paper regarding the material detection using BGT60TR24C material detection BGT60TR24 

I want to start from this similar kind of  thing...So, If you have more detailed method or algorithm related to this paper only, may you provide us  related documents or anything you can help.

thanks

0 Likes
Honey_D

Hello @parikshagarg040 ,

Unfortunately, we do not have any documentation for material classification with BGT60TR13C, as it has not been tested for the same. Although you can develop your own algorithm for the application using the existing algorithm as a reference.

Best Regards,
Honey 

0 Likes