KIT_CSK_BGT60TR13C data log with position data

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MingHBK
Level 3
Level 3
Distributor - Weikeng(GC)
First like received 5 likes given 25 sign-ins

Hi sir 

I am being evaluation "KIT_CSK_BGT60TR13C" and follow the guide line to see the data log of the BGT60TR13C.

follow the link :

"https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AN667_Distance_estimation_using_XENSIV_KIT_CSK_BGT60TR13C-App...

May I know what the data meaning with the red circle ?

MingHBK_0-1701654861309.png

as the application note , figure13  , seems its different . 

may I know whats the different it ? and how to make distance show it in the log ? 

MingHBK_1-1701655038737.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Deepa_V
50 likes received 250 replies posted 5 likes given

Hi @MingHBK ,

I suppose you're using the Human Presence Detection code available in the Modus Toolbox as it is. In turn, the values that you have marked with the red circle is actually the time stamp. Please modify the API, presence_detection_cb, in main.c of the code as suggested in Page 18 of the Application note AN667 to obtain the distance. 

Hope this helps !

Best Regards,

Deepa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Deepa_V
50 likes received 250 replies posted 5 likes given

Hi @MingHBK ,

I suppose you're using the Human Presence Detection code available in the Modus Toolbox as it is. In turn, the values that you have marked with the red circle is actually the time stamp. Please modify the API, presence_detection_cb, in main.c of the code as suggested in Page 18 of the Application note AN667 to obtain the distance. 

Hope this helps !

Best Regards,

Deepa

0 Likes