KIT BGT60TR13C EMBEDD - raw data - Firmware uploading

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MathieuC
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 5 questions asked 5 replies posted

Hi every one,

My questions are about the KIT BGT60TR13C EMBEDD( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUuSCDY14nw)

By downloading the config tool on this page, one can raise an alarm if a presence is detected. Also, the config tool returns the range of the detection.

My objective is to get the raw data from the MADC integrated in the BGT60TR13C chip with this KIT BGT60TR13C EMBEDD.

Is it possible ?

I don't know if it is possible because I think that puzzle pieces are missing:

- I have downloaded  the modus toolbox and the BSP of this product  is available in the project creator under PSoC6 BSPs but there is only an HelloWorld and an empty project, there is no project allowing presence detection.

- The config tool available online allows to reflash the board, but I could not find the bin file firmware anywhere on the web. Does anyone manage to find a firmware for this board and reflash the board with it ?

- Also, I could not find the board schematic. I only know that the MCU is a PSoC6, that the radar chip is the BGT60TR13C and that those two components are linked with SPI communication. 

Thank you very much in advance for your help

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Honey_D
5 comments on blog 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello @MathieuC ,

The raw data cannot be extracted from BGT60TR13C embedded module, they are already processed. The presence detection firmware had been flashed in the module when you called for the sample.

Please find the attached firmware and schematic file for the reference

Best Regards,

Honey

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Honey_D

Hello @MathieuC ,

The KIT BGT60TR13 EMBEDDED comprises of PSoC6 MCU, you can flash your own firmware to process the data.

Yet we are looking into the query from our end and will get back to you soon!

Meanwhile please refer to the Presence detection and sensing solution and KIT CSK BGT60TR13C as reference which consist of the same components(PSoC6 and BGT60TR13C).

Also go through the document for further information on the board:https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Infineon-XENSIVTM_KIT_CSK_BGT60TR13C-UserGuide-UserManual-v01... 

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Honey 

Honey_D

Hello @MathieuC ,

What kind of firmware you require for flashing on the kit ? 

Regards,

Honey

0 Likes
lock attach

Hi Honey,

I need the firmware PresenceDetect_1.3.0 (156a4bc). It is the firmware currently on the board as returned by the config tool (see screenshot joined).

Do you know where I can find it ?

Would it be possible to obtain the source code of this  firmware as an example helping programming the KIT BGT60TR13C EMBEDD ? 

There is only an hello world and an empty app in the ModusToolbox (see screenshots joined)

Thank you very much for your reply. It helps a lot.

0 Likes
lock attach
Honey_D

Hello @MathieuC ,

The raw data cannot be extracted from BGT60TR13C embedded module, they are already processed. The presence detection firmware had been flashed in the module when you called for the sample.

Please find the attached firmware and schematic file for the reference

Best Regards,

Honey

Thank you very much. 👍