Interfacing DEMO BGT60TR13C with Arduino MKR ETH Shield

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SirSerow
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Greeting!

I am an #embedded engineer currently engaged in a project that utilizes theDEMO BGT60TR13C  radar development kit. Firstly, I would like to express my appreciation for the exceptional quality of your radar development kit, which has significantly contributed to the progress of my project

However, I have encountered a challenge that requires your guidance. Although I have previous experience with using the flashing tool for this DEMO board, my current project scope has expanded to include interfacing the DEMO BGT60TR13C  board with an Arduino MKR ETH Shield. This integration necessitates some custom firmware adjustments, and unfortunately, I have been unable to locate any documentation or resources that guide the process of building custom firmware for the DEMO board

Could someone kindly provide me with the following information if avaliable:

1. Firmware Development Tools: What specific tools and software are recommended for building and compiling custom firmware for the DEMO BGT60TR13C board?
  2. Firmware Customization Guidance: Are there any guidelines, examples, or documentation available that can assist me in customizing the firmware to suit the integration requirements with the Arduino MKR ETH Shield?
  3. Interface Procedure: Could you provide detailed instructions or references on how to effectively interface the DEMO BGT60TR13C board with the any other Arduino MKR shield?

Understanding these aspects is crucial for the successful completion of my project. Any additional tips or best practices for working with this specific board and shield combination would also be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Deepa_V
50 likes received 250 replies posted 5 likes given

Hi @SirSerow ,

Hope you have a great time engaging with our Radar !
You can use this repository for setting up the communication between the BGT60TR13C and your arduino MKR ETH shield : https://github.com/Infineon/sensor-xensiv-bgt60trxx .

Additionally, Please refer Section 3 and 4 of this document for information on the firmware side : AN599_Radar_Baseboard_MCU7.

Hope this helps !

Best Regards,
Deepa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Deepa_V
50 likes received 250 replies posted 5 likes given

Hi @SirSerow ,

Hope you have a great time engaging with our Radar !
You can use this repository for setting up the communication between the BGT60TR13C and your arduino MKR ETH shield : https://github.com/Infineon/sensor-xensiv-bgt60trxx .

Additionally, Please refer Section 3 and 4 of this document for information on the firmware side : AN599_Radar_Baseboard_MCU7.

Hope this helps !

Best Regards,
Deepa

0 Likes