Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
walterwhite
Level 1
Level 1
5 likes given First like received 10 sign-ins

Greetings,

I'm interested in connecting two BGT60LTR11AIP radars through a single SPI peripheral, with radar selection accomplished via the CS pin. Can this hardware setup support configuration and data acquisition? If so, could you provide guidance on the necessary considerations and perhaps some code examples?

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Deepa_V
50 likes received 250 replies posted 5 likes given

Hi @walterwhite ,

Yes, this should work fine. On the hardware side, the only requirement would be that the microcontroller that you use would need to have two separate pins for connecting the CS lines of individual BGT60LTR11AIP radars. Additionally, I would suggest you use the BGT60LTR11AIP Radar Shield2Go for the same as the implementation of SPI would be simpler with readily available pins in the board. As for the software implementation, we don't have an example code at present but you can surely use the BGT60LTR11AIP M0 reference board firmware as reference for the same which is available when you install the BGT60LTR11AIP package from the Infineon Developer Center.

Hope this helps !

Best Regards,

Deepa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Deepa_V
50 likes received 250 replies posted 5 likes given

Hi @walterwhite ,

Yes, this should work fine. On the hardware side, the only requirement would be that the microcontroller that you use would need to have two separate pins for connecting the CS lines of individual BGT60LTR11AIP radars. Additionally, I would suggest you use the BGT60LTR11AIP Radar Shield2Go for the same as the implementation of SPI would be simpler with readily available pins in the board. As for the software implementation, we don't have an example code at present but you can surely use the BGT60LTR11AIP M0 reference board firmware as reference for the same which is available when you install the BGT60LTR11AIP package from the Infineon Developer Center.

Hope this helps !

Best Regards,

Deepa

0 Likes