Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Saqib
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted First solution authored 5 replies posted

Hey.

I am using (BGT60TR13C radar KIT).After succesfully setting it up with my pc and running an application "Radar presence Application"which shows the information about presence in and presence out.Now i want to aquire a script that provides sensed data.How can i acquire it.

Regards

0 Likes
1 Solution
Deepa_V
50 likes received 250 replies posted 5 likes given

Hi Saqib, 

There are two main variants of the BGT60TR13C board as shown below : 

1. CSK kit that you have which comes with the PSoC 6 MCU. This board is programmed using the Modus Toolbox (MTB) and you can modify this library : https://github.com/Infineon/sensor-xensiv-bgt60trxx to get the raw data out of it. There aren't any code examples present with this board to facilitate the generation of any images based on the radar data. If at all you need to do it with the same board, you'll have to develop the same at your end by modifying the code in the above link. 

Deepa_V_0-1707795452200.png

2. BGT60TR13C Demo Board : The BGT60TR13C shield with the Radar Baseboard MCU7. This variant has example codes available in the Radar Development kit (RDK) which can be installed using the Infineon Developer Center. The example codes in this package can be used directly with this board or you can use these as a reference to develop codes on the CSK kit too. 

Deepa_V_1-1707795951716.png

Deepa_V_2-1707796190349.png

Hope this helps !

Best Regards,

Deepa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
12 Replies
Deepa_V

Hi @Saqib ,

I suppose you are using the KIT_CSK_BGT60TR13C ? Is there any particular data that you need? If it's range, you can refer :  https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AN667_Distance_estimation_using_XENSIV_KIT_CSK_BGT60TR13C-App... .

And if it's raw data, then please refer : https://github.com/Infineon/sensor-xensiv-bgt60trxx . 

Hope this helps !

Best Regards,

Deepa

0 Likes
Saqib
Level 2
Level 2

my task is explain as follwos:

Setting up the BGT60TR13C radar KIT from Infineon with the help of their user guide
to acquire a script that provides sensed radar data
− Starting with the generation of a radar image from the data

0 Likes
Deepa_V

Hi @Saqib ,

We don't have an example code for the same with CSK kit but the example codes are available for BGT60TR13C with the Radar Baseboard MCU7 in the Radar Development Kit. The documents available with the Radar Development kit would also explain the process of the same. Please install the same from the Infineon Developer Center. 

Best Regards,

Deepa

0 Likes
Saqib
Level 2
Level 2

Sorry i could not get your point.could you please elaborate it more

0 Likes
Deepa_V

Hi Saqib, 

There are two main variants of the BGT60TR13C board as shown below : 

1. CSK kit that you have which comes with the PSoC 6 MCU. This board is programmed using the Modus Toolbox (MTB) and you can modify this library : https://github.com/Infineon/sensor-xensiv-bgt60trxx to get the raw data out of it. There aren't any code examples present with this board to facilitate the generation of any images based on the radar data. If at all you need to do it with the same board, you'll have to develop the same at your end by modifying the code in the above link. 

Deepa_V_0-1707795452200.png

2. BGT60TR13C Demo Board : The BGT60TR13C shield with the Radar Baseboard MCU7. This variant has example codes available in the Radar Development kit (RDK) which can be installed using the Infineon Developer Center. The example codes in this package can be used directly with this board or you can use these as a reference to develop codes on the CSK kit too. 

Deepa_V_1-1707795951716.png

Deepa_V_2-1707796190349.png

Hope this helps !

Best Regards,

Deepa

0 Likes
Saqib
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I go for first option and after whole process given on github.lib  i found two errors

these are my errors.make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs.... main.c:61:10: fatal error: presence_radar_settings.h: No such file or directory.......make[1]: *** [../mtb_shared/core-make/release-v3.2.2/make/core/build.mk:268: C:/Users/ov45uxuh/mtw/Empty_App_1/build/APP_CYSBSYSKIT-DEV-01/Debug/main.o] Error 1......make: *** [../mtb_shared/core-make/release-v3.2.2/make/core/main.mk:374: secondstage_build] Error 2

0 Likes
Saqib
Level 2
Level 2

After debugging i get the the values on VT window.and now how as given in git.lib.so this all i need to extract raw data through this code?

regards

0 Likes
Deepa_V

Hi @Saqib ,

You're asking if that's all was required to extract the raw data? 

I suppose you are using this library: https://github.com/Infineon/sensor-xensiv-bgt60trxx ? If you are getting the frame, then that would be the raw data you require. 

Best Regards,

Deepa

0 Likes
Saqib
Level 2
Level 2

yes exactly this is what i am getting.but how i will be able to calculate the the different parameters using only these frames value?

Regards

0 Likes
Saqib
Level 2
Level 2

Although i am able to detect range sensitivity and presence parameters using other snipets.

0 Likes
Deepa_V

Hi @Saqib ,

To be able to get the different parameters and images, as said before, we don't have example codes for the CSK kit. But you can use the example codes given in RDK (Radar Development Kit) for the demo board to develop the same for CSK kit at your end. 

Best Regards,

Deepa 

0 Likes
Saqib
Level 2
Level 2

oky thank you so much.

i will try this way

0 Likes