Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
User17
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Can someone assist me with the steps to extract the target data from the Radar GUI? I am looking for instructions more specific than the ones provided in the attached screenshot.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Honey_D
5 comments on blog 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello @User17 ,

Raw data can be recorded using tow methods:

1. Using Radar GUI, please refer to the snapshot attached below. You can also refer to the Help section of the GUI for the same 
    HoneyDhandhukia_0-1696999574263.png

2. Using Matlab interface as well, please refer to the snapshot attached below for the same. Also refer to the section 2 Getting Started from AN615 24 GHz transceiver: BGT24LTR11 

HoneyDhandhukia_1-1696999623978.png

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Honey

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Honey_D

Hello @User17 ,

Raw data can be recorded using tow methods:

1. Using Radar GUI, please refer to the snapshot attached below. You can also refer to the Help section of the GUI for the same 
    HoneyDhandhukia_0-1696999574263.png

2. Using Matlab interface as well, please refer to the snapshot attached below for the same. Also refer to the section 2 Getting Started from AN615 24 GHz transceiver: BGT24LTR11 

HoneyDhandhukia_1-1696999623978.png

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Honey

0 Likes
User17
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hi Honey,

When I do these, I am still getting the "raw data." I'd like to extract the "target data" as seen in the screenshot I uploaded in my original question. Do you know how I can save the target data in a file with .tgd extension?

Thank you,

User17

0 Likes
Honey_D

Hello @User17 ,

Please refer to https://community.infineon.com/t5/Radar-sensor/Distance2GoL-Target-Hold-Plot/td-p/613814 for the similar query. Also, refer to the D2GL_Matlab_Radar_System_API_v1.0 document for more details on target information and processing the raw data.

Best Regards,
Honey

0 Likes