Distance2gol in Simulink

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Hannibal3011
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hey, Im trying to develop something with  distance2gol radar in Simulink. I created a matlb funktion block in Simulink using all of interfaces classes and functions . The problem is when i compile i get errors. Simulink cant read the function and interfaces classes from the radar. Can someone help me?

0 Likes
1 Solution
George_T
50 likes received First question asked 250 replies posted

Hello @Hannibal3011 ,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

After discussion with the internal team, I am sorry to inform that a specific Simulink block is not currently available from Infineon.

If any further developments are made regarding this it will be notified in the Infineon website.

Thanks and regards

George

View solution in original post

5 Replies
George_T

Hi @Hannibal3011 ,

Can you please provide the following information for better understanding:

1. Version of Matlab used
2. Sample code/function
3. The errors/logs received on compiling

Best regards

George

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Hannibal3011
Level 1
Level 1

Hello George,

I'm using matlab 2020b. I want to connect my Distance2gol with Simulink. Do you have any idea which block  I need to use ? Because I want to use the matlab funktion . Attached to the Email you can find the matlab function and the errors received. In simulink i cant use the function Get Available Ports. Thats why i need a block to get the radar connected 
0 Likes
George_T

Hi @Hannibal3011 ,

I believe that you are able to view the radar output in the GUI after following the steps in the Getting started section (page-8 to page-10) in the application note AN615. After installing the Matlab libraries as instructed in the same application note (step-4 and step-9), please verify that you are able to run the example Matlab codes  and get the output successfully.

While using Simulink verify that path to radar Matlab API is added before running the simulation.

Could you please let us know which Simulink block you are currently using for communicating with the board?

Best Regards

George

0 Likes
Hannibal3011
Level 1
Level 1

Hello George,

the Matlab codes have already ran successfully. That was my question which block i must use for communicating with the board. I want to get the outputs in simulink. 

Best regards

Hannibal

0 Likes
George_T

Hello @Hannibal3011 ,

After discussion with the internal team, I am sorry to inform that a specific Simulink block is not currently available from Infineon.

If any further developments are made regarding this it will be notified in the Infineon website.

Thanks and regards

George