Demo broad of BGT60LTR11AIP did not connect in RADAR GUI program

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Visky
Level 2
Level 2
First like given 10 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Firstly, I connect the demo BGT60LTR11AIP broad to my computer; however, in the RADAR GUI program, it displayed that the device disconnected and none of usb list is showed including in the device manager. Then, I did following the steps in the post (the first picture), but in the step 4 RADAR GUI displayed "cannot find device" (the second picture). Moreover, there is no LED light on the braod as usual after I did following that step (the third picture).

Visky_0-1646626884886.png

Visky_1-1646627079437.png

Visky_2-1646627345723.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Deepa_V
First comment on KBA 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hi @Visky ,

Can you try using a different USB port of your laptop to test the device? 

Best Regards,

Deepa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
11 Replies
Deepa_V

Hi @Visky ,

Can you try using a different USB port of your laptop to test the device? 

Best Regards,

Deepa

0 Likes
Visky
Level 2
Level 2

I have tried that including changing the usb cable and connect to the different computer. 

Moreover, the current flow through the broad where I test it by connect 3.3V pin and ground with LED, as in the picture below.

Visky_0-1646635946017.png

0 Likes
Deepa_V

Hi @Visky ,

Can you please try to connect 3.3V to the TP1/Erase after plugging in the USB port and share a picture of that?

Also, can you confirm that you see no green or red led's flashing in any case?

Best regards,

Deepa

0 Likes
Visky
Level 2
Level 2

This is a picture.

Visky_0-1646639228941.png

0 Likes
Deepa_V

Hi @Visky ,

Thank you for your patience. We are trying to understand the issue better for debugging. 

As your board is getting 3.3V while connecting to the PC, there must be some notification on your screen of some device being connected on the port. Right? Are you saying that the port appears 'not present' in the device manager screen? In that case, could you enable viewing hidden devices in the device manager screen and send a screenshot of the screen with board connected as well. 

Best regards,

Deepa

0 Likes
Visky
Level 2
Level 2

1. when I connect broad to my computer, none of notification appear.

2. I screenshot a device manage with show hidden device setting when broad is connected.

Visky_0-1646643965507.png

0 Likes
Deepa_V

Hi @Visky ,

We were able to recreate your issue at our end. 

Sometimes issues happen with the bootloader reset.

Please follow the below mentioned steps for debugging the board after getting the error message:

1. Click on Ok 
  2. Disconnect and connect the board again.
  3. Click on Connect on Radar GUI. 

If this doesn't work then, then repeat the following steps:

• Reset the board by connecting the TP1 erase pin to the 3.3V pin for 3 seconds.
  • Disconnect the board from the USB port and plug it back.  
  • Go to Radar GUI -> Device -> Flash Firmware -> Select Device: BGT60LTR11AIP -> Select Firmware: RadarBaseboardMCU7_v117.bin. The FW image link should be automatically added. 
  • Flash Firmware.
  • Once the firmware is successfully flashed, the device would be automatically connected to Radar GUI (If not click again on Connect). 

Please follow the steps as stated again and let me know where you are facing the issue, if it still occurs. 

Best regards,

Deepa

0 Likes
Visky
Level 2
Level 2

It is not worka because the broad cannot be flash.

Visky_0-1646807707976.png

0 Likes
Deepa_V

Hi @Visky ,

Thank you for your patience. Please try the below mentioned steps too and let me know if there is any progress. 

1. Please click on Radar BGT60LTR11AIP from the Developer Center Launcher >> Go to 'Software and documentation' >> Click on download 

Deepa_V_0-1646829800388.png

Deepa_V_0-1646830505393.png

2. You will have a folder BGT60LTR11AIP-DOC-HW-SW in downloads. Extract the folder in desktop

3. Plug in your board >> Open the Radar GUI >> Flash Firmware >> Browse >> Select BGT60LTR11AIP-DOC-HW-SW folder in the desktop >> FW >> Firmware >> RadarBaseboardMCU7_v117.bin

Deepa_V_1-1646831124644.png

After you finish flashing firmware, please plug out and reconnect the board and check if the problem is solved. If not, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Deepa

0 Likes
Visky
Level 2
Level 2

Thank you. It is work now. Because I use the wrong type cable which should be communication cable.

0 Likes
Deepa_V

Thank you very much for making use of Technical Support. Please feel free to create a new thread for any other issue.

Best Regards,

Deepa

0 Likes