Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anna-xuan
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted First like received

Hi,It's my first time to use BGT,i've  opened  Radar GUI  and  ran  presence sensing  with  matlab.However,i don't know how to configure the  realtime data  with it.This  is my question,thank you for your reply!

Yours,

Anna Xuan

0 Likes
1 Solution
Deepa_V
First comment on KBA 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hi @Anna-xuan,

You have to use Radar Fusion GUI instead of the Radar GUI for BGT60TR13C as Radar GUI is for the 24GHz Radar boards and Radar Fusion GUI is for the 60GHz Radar Boards.

You'll be able to get real time data through the GUI by configuring the parameters in the GUI as required. You just have to save the configuration and the application will run according to your configured parameters. Also, if you want to work-around with the presence sensing using Matlab that will also present you with real-time data.

Also, please make sure you are using the latest version of the Radar Development Kit (RDK) and the Fusion GUI which is version 3.3. 

Do let us know if you still face any issues or require any further information on the same !

Best regards,

Deepa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Deepa_V
First comment on KBA 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hi @Anna-xuan,

You have to use Radar Fusion GUI instead of the Radar GUI for BGT60TR13C as Radar GUI is for the 24GHz Radar boards and Radar Fusion GUI is for the 60GHz Radar Boards.

You'll be able to get real time data through the GUI by configuring the parameters in the GUI as required. You just have to save the configuration and the application will run according to your configured parameters. Also, if you want to work-around with the presence sensing using Matlab that will also present you with real-time data.

Also, please make sure you are using the latest version of the Radar Development Kit (RDK) and the Fusion GUI which is version 3.3. 

Do let us know if you still face any issues or require any further information on the same !

Best regards,

Deepa

0 Likes

Hi,Deepa V

Thank you for your answer!I'll try it then.

Yours,Anna Xuan

0 Likes