Companent compatibility problems?

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AEnes
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins First like given 5 sign-ins

Hello to every one,

I want to ask you a question. I want to use BGT24MTR11 or other models in a project. But I haven't decided on the MCU yet. I've often seen this MMIC used with the XMC processor. To what extent will I have compatibility problems if I use it with stm32 or other brand processors?

Thank you.

Regards.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Pugitha_N
25 likes received 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hello @AEnes,

The BGT24MTR11 is used with XMC4200 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4 MCU to perform the radar signal processing.
The XMC4200 takes care of communication with all the subsystems on the radar module, enables data
acquisition, performs the complete radar signal processing (including sampling and FFT) and communicates the
results via its UART or USB interface to an external device. So, any controller which is capable of performing the above mentioned, will work.

Best Regards,

Pugitha.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Pugitha_N
25 likes received 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hello @AEnes,

The BGT24MTR11 is used with XMC4200 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4 MCU to perform the radar signal processing.
The XMC4200 takes care of communication with all the subsystems on the radar module, enables data
acquisition, performs the complete radar signal processing (including sampling and FFT) and communicates the
results via its UART or USB interface to an external device. So, any controller which is capable of performing the above mentioned, will work.

Best Regards,

Pugitha.