Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
annachen
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi,

I have applied sense2gol pulse module very well by customizing my code from C:\IFX_S2GLP-HW-SW_V2.0.0_develop\Firmware_Software\Communication Library\ComLib_C_Interface on Windows.
But now I want to put my system on a raspberry pi4, and then I'll have to compile my code on a Linux first. 
So I'm wondering if this code can be compiled on Linux and work appropriately with S2GP?
I have commented out #include <windows.h> and tried to compile the original  code on Linux, 
and it turns out that it's fine to get the executable file, but S2GP will not respond when calling those provided API.
How can I do to get S2GP working with Linux?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Pugitha_N
25 likes received 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @annachen,

My apologies for the delayed response.

Please delete the already compiled cmakefile, makefile and the generated app present in the example subfolder except "CMakeLists.txt" and try to compile using the command "cmake ."  and use the command "make" to build. 

Execute the program with "./commlib24_S2GLP_basics" to see the results.

Best Regards, 

Pugitha

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Pugitha_N

Hi @annachen,

My apologies for the delayed response.

Please delete the already compiled cmakefile, makefile and the generated app present in the example subfolder except "CMakeLists.txt" and try to compile using the command "cmake ."  and use the command "make" to build. 

Execute the program with "./commlib24_S2GLP_basics" to see the results.

Best Regards, 

Pugitha

0 Likes
Pugitha_N

Hi @annachen,

Hope your query is resolved.

We are closing this thread due to inactivity. Please create a new thread for further queries.

Thanks and regards,

Pugitha.

0 Likes