Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Taylor70
Level 3
Level 3
First solution authored 10 replies posted 50 sign-ins

Hi all

I have a question pertaining to changing the software settings of the D2GL Seonsor

I am trying to modify the settings of the D2GL board, like you can in the Radar GUI Application. However I'd like the changes to be permanent, like the "make persistent option" in the GUI. However after clicking the make persistent button I run the "D2GL_basics.c" and the output shows the changes are not permanent

So I try to edit the D2GL_SC_FMCW source code in dave, modifying the Config.h file parameters

However upon building the code it gives me an error of: 
fatal error: ./xmc4000/usbd_endpoint_stream_xmc4000.h: No such file or directory endpoint_stream.h 

My Questions:

1) Where can I find this file to complete the compilation

2) How can I get a .hex file from this code

3) Is this the best way to modify and make permanent the changes to the FW

I've attached the screen shot of DAVE for some context

Taylor70_0-1686137619789.png

Thanks Very Much 

Taylor

0 Likes
1 Solution
Pugitha_N
100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hello @Taylor70,

Radar GUI is not linked with the C applications. So, the changes made in GUI will not reflect when you run D2GL_basics executable file but you can configure the parameters at the firmware side in the "config.h" file.

After the parameters are changed and the code is built, flash the .hex file which will be generated at the path "C:\IFX_D2GL-HW-SW_V1.0.0\Firmware_Software\DAVE project\D2GL_SC_FMCW\Standard" 

And regarding the error, re-install the package once again and check if the errors goes away.

Best Regards,

Pugitha.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Pugitha_N
100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hello @Taylor70,

Radar GUI is not linked with the C applications. So, the changes made in GUI will not reflect when you run D2GL_basics executable file but you can configure the parameters at the firmware side in the "config.h" file.

After the parameters are changed and the code is built, flash the .hex file which will be generated at the path "C:\IFX_D2GL-HW-SW_V1.0.0\Firmware_Software\DAVE project\D2GL_SC_FMCW\Standard" 

And regarding the error, re-install the package once again and check if the errors goes away.

Best Regards,

Pugitha.