Cannot connect to Radar GUI after connecting to XMC Flasher

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User21577
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked
Hello,

Im new to this forum and have an issue, please help.

I have just installed the SENSE2GOL PULS and followed the steps to connect to Radar GUI. No issues.
Then I changed the USB to debug and programmed pulsed doppler in XMC Flasher using SEGGER
Now when I disconnect the radar, I get a red flashing LED light.
When I reconnect to default USB, I also get a flashing red LED light. Then Radar GUI cannot connect.

Thanks,
Honzo
0 Likes
1 Solution
Michael_Kiessli
Employee
Employee
First like given 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins
A fast blinking LED is an indication that the RF-shield is not connected. Then the RadarGUI could also not connect.
So connecting the RF-Shield should help.

In case the the RF-shield is connected properly, and the LED is still blinking the EEPROM on the RF-Shield was erased or is not correctly programmed.
For that case, please provide your contact details to support to provide you detailed instructions.

Best Regards
Michael

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Michael_Kiessli
Employee
Employee
First like given 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins
A fast blinking LED is an indication that the RF-shield is not connected. Then the RadarGUI could also not connect.
So connecting the RF-Shield should help.

In case the the RF-shield is connected properly, and the LED is still blinking the EEPROM on the RF-Shield was erased or is not correctly programmed.
For that case, please provide your contact details to support to provide you detailed instructions.

Best Regards
Michael
0 Likes