Building ComLib_C_Interface application

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Taylor70
Level 3
Level 3
First solution authored 10 replies posted 50 sign-ins

I hope this is the right forum

Sorry if this is a simple question, I am new to this software. How do I build the C code provided in the C:\IFX_D2GL-HW-SW_V1.0.0\Firmware_Software\Communication Library\ComLib_C_Interface

I want to build the d2gl_basics application but I am unsure how to do this. Could anyone send some steps on how to do this?

Also another quick question, can I do this on a linux machine?

Cheers

0 Likes
1 Solution
George_T
50 likes received First question asked 250 replies posted

Hello @Taylor70,

Sorry for the confusion as the suggested method was for a different rdk.

As @Montassar-BR suggested please use Cmake  to build the project in D2GL_basics folder.

Please run the following commands in the command prompt, in the above folder, in the order.

cmake -G "MinGW Makefiles"

mingw32-make -f Makefile

After building the project please connect the board.  Then run d2gl_basics.exe application (in the same folder) in the command prompt itself. This will give the board output.

Please let me know if this solves the issue.

Best regards,

George

View solution in original post

4 Replies
George_T

Hi @Taylor70,

Please install mingw64 and cmake. Add paths for the same in the system environment. Then follow the steps in the thread below, in which a detailed explanation is given on how to build the project.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Radar-sensor/The-tracking-information-of-BGT60TR13C-Fusion-GUI-Sea...

Thanks and regards,

George

0 Likes

Hi @George_T 

I am struggling to download the mingw64 files from the internet and I can't find a clear solution. could you point me to a download tutorial?

Thanks

0 Likes
Montassar-BR
Employee
Employee
5 questions asked 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

@Taylor70 
you can use the CMakeLists.txt, with Cmake to build the *.sln project, available under:
Communication Library\ComLib_C_Interface\examples\D2GL_basics

BR,
Montassar.

0 Likes
George_T

Hello @Taylor70,

Sorry for the confusion as the suggested method was for a different rdk.

As @Montassar-BR suggested please use Cmake  to build the project in D2GL_basics folder.

Please run the following commands in the command prompt, in the above folder, in the order.

cmake -G "MinGW Makefiles"

mingw32-make -f Makefile

After building the project please connect the board.  Then run d2gl_basics.exe application (in the same folder) in the command prompt itself. This will give the board output.

Please let me know if this solves the issue.

Best regards,

George