Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Harith
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First reply posted 5 sign-ins

I am trying to make this Distance Estimation Application.

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/evaluation-boards/kit_csk_bgt60tr13c/#!?fileId=8ac78c8c8900b...

but when I did step 3.1.2, it showed this sentence "Break at address "0x190" with no debug information available, or outside of program code.". Then I dont know what to do.

Is that an error? Where do I need to fix it?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Deepa_V
50 likes received 250 replies posted 5 likes given

Hi @Harith ,

The "Break at address.." issue is not to be bothered about as the chip will be programmed and flashed properly irrespective of that. But we're trying to find out why that appears and will let you know soon. As for the warnings that you see, those are not normal. We need to check why those seem to be coming. Can you please share your project or even main.c for checking the same?

Best Regards,

Deepa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Deepa_V

Hi @Harith ,

Can you please share a screenshot of the error you're getting? 

Did you make the suggested changes on the code? 

Best Regards,

Deepa

0 Likes
Harith
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First reply posted 5 sign-ins

Yes, I have made the suggested changes.

Harith_0-1707409355936.png

It just show like that in the picture. I dont know whether it is error or warning or info

0 Likes
Deepa_V

Hi @Harith ,

The "Break at address.." issue is not to be bothered about as the chip will be programmed and flashed properly irrespective of that. But we're trying to find out why that appears and will let you know soon. As for the warnings that you see, those are not normal. We need to check why those seem to be coming. Can you please share your project or even main.c for checking the same?

Best Regards,

Deepa

0 Likes
Deepa_V

Hi @Harith ,

Regarding the reason for error, It seems there is a default breakpoint at the beginning of main so it would appear for all the projects but this will not impact the execution of the firmware or the debug session. 

Best Regards,

Deepa