Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
juajua
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 25 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Where can I find the demo of heart rate breathing test?Where can I find the explanation of the data from serial port and  the data after running the raw data demo?I have a set of data matrices after running python example.py.I'd like to find out the meaning of each bit of data.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Siddharth_H
100 solutions authored 50 likes received First question asked

Hi @juajua ,

Demo of heart rate breathing measurement is still under development, it will be released soon. For understanding about the output radar data and about the applications, you can refer to the Radar SDK Documentation present in the RDK folder. And to understanding about recorded data format through Radar Fusion GUI, you may read the help section of the GUI.

Thank you,

Siddharth.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Siddharth_H

Hi @juajua ,

Demo of heart rate breathing measurement is still under development, it will be released soon. For understanding about the output radar data and about the applications, you can refer to the Radar SDK Documentation present in the RDK folder. And to understanding about recorded data format through Radar Fusion GUI, you may read the help section of the GUI.

Thank you,

Siddharth.

0 Likes
juajua
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 25 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Thank you for your reply. When will the demo of heart rate breathing measurement be released?

0 Likes
Siddharth_H

Hi @juajua ,

We can't provide you a release time as of now as the code is still under development, you can follow up with future release of RDK for this application. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you, Siddharth.

0 Likes